jimu 发表于 2020-5-5 08:12:52

4.人称代词

本帖最后由 jimu 于 2020-8-8 12:22 编辑

1._____he___(他 ) is a teacher. 2.The twins like ___them___(他们).3.___she____(她) is a student. 4.___I___(我) want__her__(她) to do it today. 5.____you____(你们) are English. __we__(我们) are Chinese.

6. -Who is the girl over there?-__c__ is Sandy’s sister.A. Her B. He C. She

7.Don’t shake the young tree, you should look after_C_. A. its B. them C. it

8.Miss Smith often praises _C_ for his progress in studies. A. he B. I C. him

9. I made the cake by __b__. A. ourselves B. myself C. me10. Enjoy __b__, Mary. A. themselves B. yourself C. yourselves11. Help _B__ to some meat, Tom and Jack. A. yourself B. yourselves C. your12. Tom and I found _b___ lying on the ground.A. themselves B. ourselves C. them13. - Can you show __D_ how to make the card?- Yes, we can. A. we B. us C. our D. me14. The little boy knows that heshould not take the things that do notbelong to _D_. A. he B. his C. her D. him

一.按要求写出单词1. He (宾格) ____                     2. we(反身代词)____3. she(反身代词) ____                4. we(宾格)____                        5. them(主格) ____      6. you (反身代词)____
7. he(反身代词) ____               8. it(主格) ____       9. she(宾格) ____                     10. they (反身代词) ____二.选择题(   )1.We buy a pair of shoes for ___.A.she   B.her   C.I   D.my(   )2.Can you show ____ how to make the card?A. we   B.us   C.our   D.me(   )3.-Here’s a postcard for you, jim !      -Oh,___ is form my friend, Lucy.A. He   B.it   C.she   D.him(   )4.The little boy knows that he should not take the things         that do not belong to ___.A. he   B. his   C.her    D. him(   )5.With my parents away from home,I have to cook meals___.A. For me   B.for my    C.me    D.myself(   )6.His name is tom, but he calls ___Tim.A. him   B.himself    C./    D.his(   )7.-Who taught___history last year?      -Nobody!He learned it___.A. him;himself   B.he;himselfC.himself;himself    D.his;him(   )8. Tim said to ___,“What am I doing”A. his      B.himself   C. him      D.he(   )9.We should take care of ___.A. us   B. our   C.ourselves   D.ourself

jimu 发表于 2020-5-5 16:48:04

本帖最后由 jimu 于 2020-5-9 14:43 编辑

一.按要求写出单词1. He (宾格) __him__                      2.we(反身代词)_ourselves__3. she(反身代词) _herself__                4.we(宾格)__us__                        2. 5. them(主格) __they__               6.you (反身代词)__yourself__
3. 7. he(反身代词) __himself__               8.it(主格) __it__       9. she(宾格) __her__                     10. they (反身代词) __themselves__

二.选择题
( B )1.We buy a pair of shoes for ___.
A. she   B.her   C.I   D.my介词for后应用人称代词的宾格形式。Her是she的宾格形式。
(B )2.Can you show ____ how to make the card?
A. we   B.us   C.our   D.me第一步找动词分主宾;动词为show,所填的词在动,第二步语境分单双:根据答句的句意“是的,我们可以。”可知主语为复数“我们”。

( B)3.-Here’s a postcard for you, live !      -Oh,___ is from my friend, Lucy.
A. He   B.it   C.she   D.him第一步找动词分主宾:动词为is所填的词在动词前,可知此题需要主格;第二步看语境分单双:根据句意:“-吉姆,这里有一张你的明信片。-哦,它来自我的朋友露西。”可知主语为单数“它”
(D )4.The little boy knows that he should not take the things         that do not belong to ___.
A. he   B. his   C.her    D. him根据的句意:这个小男孩知道他不应该拿走不属于他的东西。Belong to 为动词短语,介词to后接人称代词宾格形式。句中主语为“他”,对应的宾格是him”
( D)5.With mt parents away from home,I have to cook         Meals___.
A. For me   B.for my    C.me    D.myself根据的句意:我的父母不在家,我不得不自己做饭。此句需要我的身反代词myself。
(B )6.His name is tom, but he calls ___tim.
A. him   B.himself    C./    D.his根据的句意:他的名字叫汤姆,但是他叫他自己蒂姆。此句需要he的身反代词himself。
( A)7.-Who taught___history last year?      -Nobody!He learned it___.A.Him;himself   B.he;himself C.himself;himself    D.his;himA 第一步找动词分主宾:动词为taught,所填的词在动词后, 可知此题需要宾格:第二步看语境分单双:跟据句意“去年谁教他历史?没人,他自己学的”可知主语为单数“他”, 对应的宾格形式是him
Learn sth. Oneself意为“自学”he的身反代词himself。
( B)8. Tim said to ___,“What am I doing”
A. his      B.himself   C. him      D.he根据的句意:蒂姆自言自语:“我在干什么?”此句需要he的身反代词himself。

(C )9.We should take care of ___.
A. Us   B. our   C.ourselves   D.ourself根据的句意:我们应该好好照顾好我们自己。此句需要we的身反代词ourselves。

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 4.人称代词